Pequabuck, CT 06781 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 06781: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Litchfield County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.672, Longitude -73.032
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 15
- PO Box Addresses: 54
- Residential Addresses: 55
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Pequabuck, CT 06781 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 06781 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 06781 is contained within ZIP Code 06786 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06786 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles ENE)
(1.9 miles W)
(4.3 miles E)
(6.1 miles SSW)
(6.3 miles SW)
Northwest Harwinton CDP, CT
(7.6 miles NNW)
(7.9 miles S)
Bethlehem Village CDP, CT
(9.1 miles WSW)
(9.5 miles SE)
(9.6 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(1.4 miles W)
(1.9 miles E)
East Plymouth, CT
(2.4 miles NE)
(2.4 miles SSE)
(2.4 miles S)
(2.7 miles SE)
Reynolds Bridge, CT
(2.7 miles WSW)
(3.6 miles S)
(4.3 miles WNW)
(5.3 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06781
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Connecticut COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.