06491 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 06491: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Fairfield County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.381, Longitude -73.188
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 27
- PO Box Addresses: 40
- Residential Addresses: 41
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Stevenson, CT 06491 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 06491 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 06491 is contained within ZIP Code 06468 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06468 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(6.1 miles ESE)
(6.4 miles WNW)
(6.6 miles SE)
(6.7 miles SE)
Heritage Village, CT
(7.6 miles NNW)
(9.6 miles S)
(10.1 miles NE)
(11 miles SE)
Woodbury Center, CT
(11.3 miles N)
(11.8 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
East Village, CT
(1.4 miles S)
Bowers Hill, CT
(1.9 miles NE)
(3.6 miles SSW)
(3.6 miles NNW)
(3.6 miles WSW)
Quaker Farms, CT
(3.6 miles NNE)
White Hills, CT
(3.9 miles SSE)
(4.1 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06491
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.