Versailles, CT 06383 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 06383: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: New London County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.601, Longitude -72.043
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 66
- Residential Addresses: 67
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2020, Maps updated: November 4, 2020.
Versailles, CT 06383 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 06383 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 06383 is contained within ZIP Code 06330 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06330 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(2.4 miles WNW)
Jewett City, CT
(3.4 miles E)
(5.5 miles SSW)
Plainfield Village CDP, CT
(8.1 miles NE)
South Windham, CT
(8.5 miles NW)
Mashantucket CDP, CT
(10.1 miles SSE)
(11.4 miles NE)
(11.4 miles NW)
Oxoboxo River CDP, CT
(11.6 miles SSW)
Gales Ferry, CT
(12 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles ENE)
(1.9 miles S)
(3.1 miles NNW)
(3.6 miles ENE)
Smith Corner, CT
(4.5 miles W)
(4.5 miles SW)
(4.7 miles S)
(5.1 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06383
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Connecticut COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.