06267 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 06267: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
S Woodstock, CT 06267
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Windham County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.93, Longitude -71.959
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 27
- PO Box Addresses: 68
- Residential Addresses: 69
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
South Woodstock, CT 06267 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 06267 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 06267 is contained within ZIP Code 06281 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06281 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
South Woodstock, CT
(< 0.1 mile)
(2.7 miles ESE)
North Grosvenor Dale, CT
(4.9 miles NE)
(6.4 miles N)
(9.3 miles NNE)
(9.6 miles SSE)
East Brooklyn, CT
(9.8 miles SSE)
Southbridge Town city, MA
(9.8 miles NNW)
(9.9 miles S)
(13.1 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Quasset Lake, CT
(1.4 miles WSW)
(1.4 miles NNW)
Roseland Park, CT
(1.4 miles N)
(1.4 miles ESE)
(2.4 miles S)
West Thompson, CT
(2.7 miles ENE)
Pomfret Center, CT
(3.1 miles S)
(3.4 miles ENE)
East Woodstock, CT
(3.9 miles NNW)
Grosvenor Dale, CT
(4.3 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06267
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.