06083 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 06083: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Hartford County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.998, Longitude -72.576
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 236
- PO Box Addresses: 384
- Residential Addresses: 384
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Enfield, CT 06083 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 06083 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 06083 is contained within ZIP Code 06082 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06082 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles W)
Sherwood Manor, CT
(1.4 miles NNE)
(1.9 miles ESE)
Southwood Acres, CT
(2.4 miles S)
(3.6 miles N)
Suffield Depot, CT
(3.9 miles WSW)
Windsor Locks, CT
(5.5 miles SSW)
Broad Brook, CT
(6.1 miles SSE)
Agawam Town city, MA
(6.1 miles NW)
(6.7 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Brainerd Park, CT
(1.4 miles N)
North Thompsonville, CT
(1.4 miles NNW)
(1.9 miles SSW)
Shaker Pines, CT
(3.1 miles NE)
(3.4 miles ESE)
Halladay Corner, CT
(3.6 miles WNW)
(3.9 miles WSW)
Kings Corner, CT
(3.9 miles SSW)
Hubbard Corner, MA
(4.3 miles NW)
(4.7 miles ESE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06083
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.