06041 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 06041: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Jc Penney Co, CT 06041
- ZIP Code Type: UNIQUE - SINGLE ENTITY
- County: Hartford County
- Centroid: Latitude 41.775, Longitude -72.522
- Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC -5 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 1
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Manchester, CT 06041 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 06041 is a unique - single entity ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 06040 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 06040 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
East Hartford, CT
(4.7 miles W)
Glastonbury Center, CT
(6.6 miles SW)
(7.4 miles NNE)
(8 miles WSW)
(8.4 miles W)
Blue Hills, CT
(9.5 miles WNW)
Broad Brook, CT
(9.6 miles N)
Coventry Lake, CT
(9.8 miles E)
(10.1 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Manchester Green, CT
(1.4 miles ENE)
Highland Park, CT
(1.4 miles ESE)
(1.9 miles WNW)
(1.9 miles NW)
(1.9 miles NE)
Oxford Village, CT
(2.4 miles WSW)
(2.4 miles N)
Flax Hill Elderly Housing, CT
(3.1 miles NNW)
Mayberry Village, CT
(3.4 miles W)
(3.4 miles NNE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 06041
Use HTL Address Research for a Connecticut Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Connecticut Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.